Monday, June 30, 2008

My Life!


Hi Everyone


My name is Mackenna. I go to BBPS (Bucklands Beach Primary School).

I love:

School

Sports

Family

Friends

Sleeping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TV

Stars

Cats, Kittens (of course)


I am just learning how to blog.


3 weeks ago I went with my family to Russel for the first time. It is a wonderful place and beautiful too.


*************************************************************************************

My favourite Things Are:


Golfing

Swimming

Sport such as Netball, Swimming & Hockey

Music is cool too.

5 comments:

BBPS said...

I think your blog is just lovely well done on getting it started. I think your pussy cats are gorgeous and I like the way you have made it very colourful.
Mrs Mac

Anonymous said...

Mackenna the pussy cats are sooooo cute!

Cool Cat said...

Dear Mrs Mac
Thanks for your comment
on my BLOG!!!!
Mackenna***

Cool Cat said...

Dear Emily
I got the pussy cats from
one of my mums emails
Love From COOL CAT (mackenna)

italycool said...

the cats are so cute mackenna and you have got such a colourful and cool blogspot